Our Great Falls Training Center: Quality Dog Training, Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Services
Scroll Down for Group Class Postings!
Seventh Heaven Pet Care is proud to be opening up our training center in Great Falls! We have outdoor and indoor training facilities and will be holding classes in the following:
- Puppy Socialization and Cooperative Care
- Basic Manners and Foundation Skills Group Classes and Private Classes
- Reactivity Training: both Group Classes and Private Classes.
We will also be offering In-home training and virtual training for behavior issues such as barking, jumping, leash reactivity, pulling on the leash and more!
Puppy Socialization Classes Starting January 28, 2023 at the Great Falls Training Center!
Tuesday afternoons from 4:00-5:00 and Saturday mornings from 9:00am-10:00am
Six 1-Hour Sessions $250
Click to Download a Flyer! Puppy Socialization Class Riva Ridge Campus
Fear & Force Free Training Topics Include:
- Puppy Management Plan Design
- Focus on Housetraining
- Preventing Fear and Aggression
- Preventing and Eliminating Destructive Habits
- Learning Fear Free Strategies for Correcting Behavior
- Crate Training Strategies
- Cooperative Care practice for Grooming, Vet Visits, and Medication Administration
Seventh Heaven Pet Care offers full service care for all of your amazing pets!
Great Falls clients can expect excellent, qualified pet sitters for all of your pets from cats and dogs to birds and small pets! Seventh Heaven Pet Care provides training to all of our Pet Care Specialists so that you will get the best care possible. We do not board pets, but offer many options from overnight stays to multiple visits per day with your pets!
Dog Walking Services to suit your needs!
Seventh Heaven dog walking services compliment our training services. We offer several types of walks:
- Basic walks up to an hour long.
- Adventure Walks: drive to a trail or park (this is great for many Great Falls neighborhoods where there is limited access to sidewalks and trails!) These walks can be as long as 2 hours since they include transportation time. All Adventure walkers are Fear Free Certified.
- Training Walks: Let a trainer mix a training session with a walk and then when you are ready, set up a training transfer session so that you can learn the cues and methods used to train your dog! Your trainer will do the repetitive part of the training process for you and you will have a well exercised and trained pooch! Lesson plans for each walk and Training Plans for each skill we are working on will be posted to your Mighty Network Training Circle for easy access!
Our policy for regular walking clients is that they book a minimum of three walks per week so that we can retain quality Pet Care Specialists.